Gnu Mutant Snowboard Bindings - Men's: The Mutant is a binding for the fast and aggressive charger who gets weird in any terrain they seek. Added support from the Asym Comprex straps and new FT-4 Ergonomic highbacks keep you in control as you experiment with and progress your riding.
- Designed for smooth response and mobility. The cored grid design creates an exceptionally lightweight back with inward angle for bio-correct ergonomic support.
- An engineering achievement of hyper cored aerospace aluminum stamped and formed for mind reading response and unmatched lightweight. This baseplate enables us to make one of the lightest bindings in any category.
- StrapComprex - Energy absorbing control. Extra large surface area provides maximum support while a compression window absorbs any boot biting pressure.
Comprex Toe Strap
- Durable synthetic textiles are stitched in a soft form fitting pattern for a snug and flexible grip.
- Lower frame is encapsulated wit a three component Cushion, Shock, and Dampening comfort system.
- Fine tune strap tension on the go or use for a quick conventional style exit or entry.
Pressure Relief Button
- Press the release button to relax ankle strap pressure on the front of the foot. Your straps stay pre-set for the ride down, just press on the Auto Lever to lock straps back into place.
Easy Rider: Speed entry binding systems. Lightweight, performance and strength in an incredibly fast binding system.
- Reclining Highback: Makes entry and exit incredibly fast and easy with one hand! No more fumbling with ratchet buckles and ladders.
- Auto Open Lever: Auto Open Lever opens strap automatically when highback is lowered. Close easily with one click. Magic!
- Micro Buckle: With the Micro Buckle a rider can easily adjust strap tension on the go.
- Pressure Relief Button: Relief Button can be pressed to relax ankle strap pressure and increase circulation on your front foot.
SIZES: M (US M 7-9), L (US M 9-11), XL (US M 11-14)