Arbor Element Snowboard - Men's: System Rocker / Mountain-Twin / Medium Flex
The ride it all addiction of today’s all-mountain snowboarder is nicely fed with the Element, which was designed to deliver rootsy style and high-end performance in the trees, steeps, powder, park, groomers, and well beyond; the quintessential do everything design.
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
1. 2×4 14-Pack Inserts – creates maximum stance adjustability
2. Power Ply Top – structural, performance enhancing real wood
3. Ply made from premium eldorado wood
4. Mixed Glassing – a triax / biax blend for all-mountain shredding
5. Blended Bamboo-Poplar Wood Core – added pop and landing performance
6. 360-Degree Full Wrap Sidewalls – durability and impact resistance
7. Sintered Base – a faster, more durable material
The Rocker System is Arbor’s reverse camber platform. Rocker is created by replacing the lengthwise positive arc of a traditional camber snowboard, with a reverse shape similar to the profile of a surfboard. The design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a camber snowboard’s outside contact points, creating a more seamless ride. Rocker delivers easier turn initiation, cleaner tracking across the snow, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
Many rocker designs do not provide all the performance needed for more technical riding. The System addresses this need for performance by delivering amazing edge hold, without forfeiting any of the benefits of riding true rocker. The design brings together a Parabolic shape with our Grip-Tech sidecut to create an outstanding platform for all types of riding.
The Rocker System by Arbor Snowboards – all the fun of a rocker design – with reliable performance at all levels.