Arbor Roundhouse Snowboard - Men's: System Rocker / Mountain-Twin / Medium Flex
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
A true all-mountain rockered machine built to support larger feet, while delivering performance peak to parking lot; a high-end daily cruiser that provides the quickness and power you need for 12 rounds of hard driving, all-terrain, mixed-condition fun.
1. 2×4 14-Pack Inserts – creates maximum stance adjustability
2. Power Ply Top – structural, performance enhancing real wood
3. Ply made with premium eldorado wood
4. Mixed Glassing – a triax / biax blend for all-mountain shredding
5. Blended Bamboo-Poplar Wood Core – added pop and landing performance
6. 360-Degree Full Wrap Sidewalls – durability and impact resistance
7. Sintered Base – a faster, more durable material
The Rocker System is Arbor’s reverse camber platform. Rocker is created by replacing the lengthwise positive arc of a traditional camber snowboard, with a reverse shape similar to the profile of a surfboard. The design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a camber snowboard’s outside contact points, creating a more seamless ride. Rocker delivers easier turn initiation, cleaner tracking across the snow, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
Many rocker designs do not provide all the performance needed for more technical riding. The System addresses this need for performance by delivering amazing edge hold, without forfeiting any of the benefits of riding true rocker. The design brings together a Parabolic shape with our Grip-Tech sidecut to create an outstanding platform for all types of riding.
The Rocker System by Arbor Snowboards – all the fun of a rocker design – with reliable performance at all levels.