Arbor Westmark Snowboard - Men's: System Rocker / True-Twin / Med-Soft Flex
INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
This Transworld “Good Wood” winner is the perfect board for park-oriented riders who attack the whole mountain. A team favorite, the Westmark provides the flex and response you want while jibbing, without sacrificing the stability and pop you need for higher speeds and bigger gaps.
1. 2×4 14-Pack Inserts – creates maximum stance adjustability
2. Power Ply Top – structural, performance enhancing real wood
3. Ply made with standard hand dyed ash
4. Biax Glassing – a lay-up that supports softer flex performance
5. 100% Poplar Wood Core - for durability and return
6. 360-Degree Full Wrap Sidewalls – durability and impact resistance
7. Extruded Base – a lighter, more user-friendly material
The Rocker System is Arbor’s reverse camber platform. Rocker is created by replacing the lengthwise positive arc of a traditional camber snowboard, with a reverse shape similar to the profile of a surfboard. The design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a camber snowboard’s outside contact points, creating a more seamless ride. Rocker delivers easier turn initiation, cleaner tracking across the snow, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
Many rocker designs do not provide all the performance needed for more technical riding. The System addresses this need for performance by delivering amazing edge hold, without forfeiting any of the benefits of riding true rocker. The design brings together a Parabolic shape with our Grip-Tech sidecut to create an outstanding platform for all types of riding.
The Rocker System by Arbor Snowboards – all the fun of a rocker design – with reliable performance at all levels.