Gnu Riders Choice Snowboard - Men's: A smart choice… now with Smart Asym Magne-Traction. This A.S.Symmetrical twin remains the selection for Gnuman beings such as Nicolas Müller, Blake Paul, and Max Warbington. It is truly the Riders Choice.
- Deeper Heel Side Sidecut
- Asymmetric “Pickle Barrel” Core Softer Heel Side Flex
- Asymmetric Contact Angles Shorter Heel Side Edge Contact
- Asymmetric Tip and Tail Shapes
- Smart Formula Asymmetric Magne-Traction
- Award winning, contest winning, park centric unlimited freestyle, Ride your jib board in the park and your park board in the pow!
- Art by Tim Karpinski
- Rocker between your feet combined with radial cambers out to the contact. Freestyle freedom and carving of rocker between the feet for a more aggressive ride.
- A special asymmetric Magne-Traction, Finesse Serration (toe side) a Power Serration (heel side), has been fine tuned for greater harmony with nature and snowboarding!
- Twin all terrain freestyle/freeride.
- Every Gnu snowboard is handbuilt in the USA by snowboarders with jobs. Keep riding snowboards built by snowboarders.
Asym Core: Lightest
- A strong Aspen spine with a Polonia and Poplar blend on the toe edge and Polonia on the heel edge for a responsive and smooth riding core with reduced weight and vibration.
- Compression hardened amorphous UHMW skived from the billet to create the toughest, fastest, best wax holding base material around. Slides best and fastest when waxed regularly to match local snow conditions.
- Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof sidewalls.
Side Cut 8.2/7.8
Nose Width 29.2
Waist Width 25.3
Tail Width 29.2
Set Back 20.25" - 25" / 0"