K2 Bright Lite Snowboard - Women's - EASY ALL-MOUNTIAN FUN and VERSATILE PERFECTION. Flexible and forgiving, supportive and maneuverable, the Bright Lite will shine in all conditions.A favorite of the K2 Women’s Alliance, this freestyle focused board is just flat out fun. With a super maneuverable and softer feel, there is no limit to how you can push and press this board in the snow. From park features to getting creative anywhere on the resort, the Limelite lets you play anywhere with ease. With its award winning shape and approachable medium flex the Bright Lite is the easy going yet supportive board that balances progression and good times.
Top tear tech:
- Rhythm Core
- EASY ALL-MOUNTAIN FUN
Riding Style: All-Mountain Freestyle
Riding Ability: Intermediate
Baseline: Catch Free
Features: Baseline: All Terrain, Damping: Standard, Construction: Hybritech™, Shape: All Mountain Hyper Progressive, Stance: ¾” Setback (19mm), Core: W2 Rhythm Core, Additives: Standard, Glass: Biax / Biax, Base: 2000 Extruded, Base Bevel: 1°
- Baseline: All Terrain - Designed for use anywhere on the mountain, All Terrain Baseline allows foreffortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow andcrud. Designed as a directional Baseline, AT has a medium rise through the tipand a lower rise in the tail. The perfect setup for the multi-purpose rider.
- Construction: Hybritech - is the most efficient way to makea snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providinglow swing-weight, optimized turn initiation,
- Shape: Directional Twin setback ¾” (19mm)
- Core: W2 Rhythm Core - K2’s Rhythm Core is uniquely shaped and designed to contour to women’s riding style and finesse.
- Glass: Biax / Biax Base: 2000 Extruded
- HYBRITECH: Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.