Line Sick Day 102 Ski - Men's: Introducing the Sick Day 102, the perfect split of our wider 110 & 95 skis. Take ‘em out of bounds and ski fresh powder in the morning and then let ‘em run on piste in the afternoon! The Sick Day 102 is the best freeriding ski for a variety of terrain. This is your swiss army knife for all the weather Mother Nature will throw at you!
- Waist Width mm: 102
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 135-102-120
- Sidecut m: 17.1 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -75 (179cm)
- Weight: 1900 g/sk (179cm)
- Profile mm: 8-4-8 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- CORE: Maple Macroblock - 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for increased strength and durability
- EDGE: 2 X 2.15mm
- FLEX: Directional Flex - The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control
- GEOMETRY: 5-Cut - Five different sized sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control and unlimited turn shapes. The result is one of the most intuitive feeling skis on the market. This "I just thought and it turned" revelation is the feeling skiers on LINE have everyday around the world.
- NEW THIS YEAR!
- Early Rise™
- Early Taper™
- Longer Active Edge™
- Sintered Base™
- Capwall - Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with LINE sidewall technology over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- BASE: Sintered
- Thin Tip: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce
- Snaketail Notch