The North Face Colored Freedom Pant - Men's:
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with fully featured alpine ski pants that are crafted with a lightweight, durable waterproof exterior for all-day weather protection. The Chimney Venting™ system allows air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow.
- WATERPROOF - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Breathable - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof shell ski pants
- Original fit with articulation
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Single cargo pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Chimney Venting™ internal gaiters
- Durable kickpatches
- AVG WEIGHT: 673 g (23.74 oz)
- INSEAM: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- FABRIC: DryVent 210D 189 g/m² 100% nylon