The North Face Lucia Down Insulator Jacket - Women's:
Streamline your alpine layering with this lightweight 600-fill down mid-layer jacket that's crafted with a hybrid construction that features side-stretch fleece panels, so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for mobility on the hill.
- GOOSE-DOWN - High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
- BREATHABLE - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Warm 600-fill down hybrid ski mid-layer with stretch panels
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water resistant, breathable
- Hybrid construction with 600 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) in the body and top of sleeves
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil, center front zip
- Invisible-zip handwarmer pockets
- AVG WEIGHT: 430 g (15.17 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 26"
- SHELL: 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- SHELL: 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- INSULATION: 600 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union