Atomic Hawx 2.0 120 Ski Boot - Men's:
Our Atomic Hawx 120 is a super sporty all-mountain ski boot with a stiff flex. The legendary Hawx medium fit comes with Memory Fit, so you can mold a completely personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. With Power Shift you can adjust your forward lean and crank your flex index to 130 to fully suit you. Our revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. The light Gold liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive in even the coldest, dampest conditions. Finished with a lighter build and optional WTR Grip Pads for easier walking, the Hawx 120 is a seriously capable custom boot for strong all-mountain skiers.
- WEIGHT 2155 g per Boot / 26.5
- Memory Fit - The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Sole Flex - The Hawx boots feature a flex area on the sole that promotes better balance, improved snow feel and allows the ski to flex more naturally.
- Power Shift - Forward flex can be adjusted + or - 10 flex points.
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Platinum Liner with - The thinnest and firmest liner in Atomic's lineup, with long-lasting Dynashape foam in the ankle, sides and tongue.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum - Very fine microfibers allow Thinsulate™ to trap more insulating air even in extremely cold and damp conditions, keeping your feet warmer, more supple, and better able to respond.
- Menolink - Memolink is a special plastic additive that enhances the moldability and elasticity of Atomic Memory Fit boots.
- 45 mm Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Fit: Medium
- Flex: Hard