Dalbello Avanti 120 Ski Boots - Men's:
The AVANTI IF 120 is for top level skiers who seek maximum precision in a boot with more generous foot volume than traditional race level boots offer. With a 120 flex and 100 mm fit last, large, strong and aggressive skiers should take note. The Avanti 120 utilizes a 3D Power Frame architecture for improved handling and power transfer. The Avanti 120 also comes equipped with custom heat moldable IF Performer innerboots that are super lightweight, warm and precise.
- Contour four technology anatomic foot mapping
- IF DB multidensity EVA
- Pre-shaped 3D toe box
- 60 % customizable-reversable process
- Warmer and lighter
- Heat system ready
- Truefit performance insole
- Grip Walk The new sole - binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in the 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection.
- Drive & Control - Is an evolution of C4 which has been engineered to provide the perfect blend of rear foot control with a relaxed toe box.
- Comfot Zone - More volume for more comfort, Better blood circulation & warmth, More fun & longer skier time
- Wrapping Zone - Precise heel retention, Proper wrapping, Reduce play for full control & direct transmission
- 3D Power Frame Architecture: High Tech, high performance tri0injection shell technology molecularly bonds 3 different density polymers into one structure. Optimizes: 1) Power Transfer 2) Percise foot wrapping/fit 3) Easy in/out functionality
- Top Frame Soft Entry Panels - softer density plastic material over instep for entry & exit.
- Mid Frame-Schalemid Frame Shell - precisely calibrated shell wall dimensions wrap & adpat to the foot contours.
- Power Frame Sole - rigid, high density outsole provides powerful and high sensory engergy to ski.