Tecnica Cochise 105 Ski Boots - Women's:
Any mountain, any snow and any challenge is what the all new women's Cochise 105 was designed to conquer. Comfort and warmth is solved with a new progressive 99mm women's specific last with C.A.S. and Merino Wool. A new Power Light Design Frame makes this light weight, 4 buckle, high performance boot ready to charge down anything you want to bring it to the top of. The Cochise 105W delivers a world class touring option with built in Dynafit tech inserts and our new S.A.S. Cuff Mobility System. The new benchmark for women's specific Freeride boots, the 105 is designed to let you ski anywhere, anytime. Conquer your mountain!
Shell: C.A.S. Polyether (Quick Instep)
- PRECISE AND FIRM ANATOMICAL FIT
- CUSTOMIZABLE MICROCELL MATERIAL
- LOW PACK-OUT RATE
- LIGHT WEIGHT: 450GR
- BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
- FRONT AND REAR FLEX ZONES
Cuff: Triax 3.0 W's profile (10mm lower and scalloped)
- WOMEN'S LOWER SHAPED CUFF
- A lower, scallop shaped rear cuff and liner offer a better and more comfortable fit for a variety of lower leg shapes.
Sole: Low-Tech rubber toe & heel; Dynafit Insert
Liner: C.A.S. UltraFit Pro W's; Merino Wool
- NEW MERINO LINER
- The liner for the woman models is extremely soft and comfortable thanks to the use of the Merino wool.
Buckles: 4 Micro ALU
Powerstrap: 45 mm Strap
Medium Volume FR - The volume indexs the greatness of the shell. The Tecnica ski boots collection has differents volumes: ELV (Extra low volume), LV (low volume), MV (medium volume), MV FR (Medium volume freeride), MV T (medium volume touring), HV (high volume), HV+ (high volume plus). (it cornerns the adult collection).