Armada ARW 86 Skis - Women's:
Playful freestyle performance all over the mountain – from jumping off cat tracks to hitting booters – the women’s ARW 86’s progressive shape is for the skier who sees the mountain as her terrain park. Rocker and taper in the tip and tail, combined with AR Freestyle Rocker, help the ARW 86 continue the legacy we established when we released one of our very first skis: the ARV. From groomers to park, to backside terrain, the ARW 86 keeps skiing fun.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Armada Flex (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip - 4.5, Waist - 5.5, Tail - 5
- Pop-lite Core - Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Spin Tip – Keeps the ski light and stable.
- AR50 Sidewall - Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Carbon Kevlar Strut - Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage.