Atomic Vantage 90 CTI Skis - Women's:
The new Atomic Vantage 90 CTI W is a top women’s model in our re-engineered Vantage ski series – our lightest, strongest progressive all-mountain series ever. It grips like a high-performance piste ski, but has a progressive look and feel. It also features Carbon Tank Mesh, a new layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. That’s on top of a Titanium Backbone 2.0 that ensures exceptional running stability. It’s the first ski to feature the Firewall, an extra full sidewall for awesome power transmission and edge grip. The Light Woodcore and All Mountain Rocker deliver killer performance across the mountain, while the greater directional shape and less tail turn up compared to the 14/15 series, takes the ski’s piste performance to the next level.
- Grips like a high-performance piste ski, but with a progressive look and feel.
- LIGHTER AND STRONGER
- PERFORMS ALL OVER THE MOUNTAIN
- GRIPS IN ANY SNOW
- RADIUS 16 m / 169 cm
- WAIST WIDTH 90 mm
- WEIGHT 1.60 kg per Ski / 169 cm
- Carbon Tank Mesh - Totally new to ski construction a layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight.
- Titanium Backbone 2.0 - An ultra-lightweight Titanium insert that runs from mid-shovel to mid-tail and provides exceptional stability and dampness.
- Firewall - Vantage Series skis use extra thick sidewall blocks to quell vibration and better transmit power while edging.
- Light Woodcore - Made from poplar – ideal for our powder, all-mountain and freeride touring skis that need to be strong but really light
- All Mountain Rocker - 15% Rocker / 75% Camber/ 10% Rocker - A tip and tail rocker designed to give you great performance in varying conditions and over any snow.