K2 Missconduct Skis - Women's:
A favorite of Alliance podium regulars, the ever-popular MissConduct has established itself in the park and pipe world as an all-mountain party in your ski boots.
- Aspen Core
- BIOFLEX KONIC - Embracing the performance benefi ts of Konic Technology found in the Freeride category with a Nanolite center core, the women’s Freeride collection makes the addition of the women’s specifi c Bioflex core of Aspen and Paulownia for optimized performance and reduced swing weight.
- Triaxally Braided- A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fi berglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Tapered Tip/Tail - A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow toward the midsole of the ski, reducing defl ection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Twintech Sidewall - Twin Tip specific construction increases the durability of K2 sidewall skis. A traditional sidewall construction produces a 90-degree angle where the top material and sidewall meet. The TwinTech construction rolls the top material into the sidewall, reducing the angle that is prone to abuse, minimizing ski-to-ski impact damage.
- Tip/Tail Rivets - Metal rivets for added durability.
- Park Flex Pattern- With the help of our athletes K2 has developed a unique core profile that gives the tip and tail of our Park a flex pattern with more pop and holds deeper in presses and butters. This park specific core has more flex in the tip and tail but keeps the mid-body rock solid for control and confidence.
- Swap Base- Two different colorways on the base keep your skis unique from your friend’s.
- All-Terrain Rocker – Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.