K2 Missconduct Skis - Women's: A favorite of Alliance podium regulars, the ever-popular MissConduct has established itself in the park and pipe world as an all-mountain party in your ski boots.
- Aspen Core
- BIOFLEX KONIC - Embracing the performance benefi ts of Konic Technology found in the Freeride category with a Nanolite center core, the women’s Freeride collection makes the addition of the women’s specifi c Bioflex core of Aspen and Paulownia for optimized performance and reduced swing weight.
- Triaxally Braided- A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fi berglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Tapered Tip/Tail - A design feature that shifts the contact points with the snow toward the midsole of the ski, reducing defl ection in the tip and easing turn release in the tail.
- Park Flex Pattern- Symmetrical fl ex patterns for presses, ollies, and butters.
- Swap Base- Two different colorways on the base keep your skis unique from your friend’s.