Flow Five Fusion Snowboard Bindings - Men's:
All-Round Support, All Day Comfort
The FIVE is for all-mountain riders searching for the right mix of support and comfort from their Flow bindings. The molded composite baseplate is extraforgiving for all-day riding, and extra-wide for stability and easy-in easy-out SpeedEntry convenience. Both the UniBack highback with EVA wrap-pad cushioning and EVA 2.5° canted BankBed footbed add to the level of comfort.
- Baseplate: Molded Composite, Rockered - The H-Series baseplate is made from a very durable and slightly more forgiving POM composite plastic, and also features our rockered design. Very well suited for all-mountain riding, it provides a stable platform and is very easy to get in & out.
- HiBack: Molded Composite , UniBack - The UniBack is a light-weight 1-piece hiback that fully reclines for easy-in and easy-out, and comfortable wrap-around EVA pads reduce the pressure on your legs.
- Powerstrap: Fusion OR Hybrid - Flow PowerStraps are 3D-shaped footstraps that cover a larger area of your foot, especially over the critical mid-foot area, connecting the ankle and toe straps together. This results in more control over your snowboard and better energy transfer into your turns. There is no need to over-tighten these straps, so you maintain better blood circulation and avoid pressure-points and cold & cramped feet!
- Ratchet-Buckles: LSR, Locking Slap Ratchets - These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Extras: 2.5° Canted BankBeds, NEW CombiDisk (4HP + 3HP) - BankBeds are full-length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer. Some models offer additional N-Gel cushioning, which helps absorb chatter and dampens landings.