Flow Fuse Fusion Snowboard Bindings - Men's
A great mix of responsiveness, support and flexibility, the FUSE is also super-lightweight with a glass-filled nylon baseplate and asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack highback, and expanded-EVA 2.5° canted BankBed footbed. Great for riders looking to feel good and have fun on the mountain, it also features our Active Strap Technology for maximum convenience.
- Baseplate: Glass Filled Nylon, Rockered - The Fuse-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate, with Aluminum-alloy adjustable sidewings. This is a slightly softer baseplate compared to the NX2, but still very fun, direct and responsive, for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate.
- HiBack: Glass Filled Nylon, Asym Uniback - The all-new asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack is a light-weight composite molded hiback with a balanced feel of support and comfort, and a perfect fit to follow the boot contour and canted riding angles. The Asym UniBack also automatically triggers Active Strap Technology for the easiest SpeedEntry experience.
- Powerstrap: Fusion - Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- Ratchet-Buckes: LSR, Locking Slap Ratchets - These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness
- Extras: Active Strap Technology, 2.5° Canted Bankbeds, Nylon Offset MultiDisk (4HP+3HP+Channel)