Flow Minx Fusion Snowboard Bindings - Women's
Female all-mountain riders love the MINX for its well-balanced, support-to-comfort ratio. The forgiving, molded composite baseplate keeps legs feeling fresh, and its extra-wide design delivers added stability and easy-in easy-out SpeedEntry convenience. Both the UniBack highback with EVA wrap-pad cushioning and EVA 2.5°canted BankBed footbed make it incredibly comfortable.
- Baseplate: Molded Composite, Rockered - The H-Series baseplate is made from a very durable and slightly more forgiving POM composite plastic, and also features our rockered design. Very well suited for all-mountain riding, it provides a stable platform and is very easy to get in & out.
- HiBack: Molded Composite, UniBack - The UniBack is a light-weight 1-piece hiback that fully reclines for easy-in and easy-out, and comfortable wrap-around EVA pads reduce the pressure on your legs.
- PowerStrap: Fusion PowerStrap - Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control.
- Ratchet-Buckles: LSR, Locking Slap Ratchets - These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Extras: 2.5° Canted Bankbeds, NEW CombiDisk (4HP+3HP)