Flow NX2 Fusion Snowboard Bindings - Men's
The NX2 is for all-mountain riders needing a stiff, responsive binding with lots of support. Our Glass-filled Nylon ModBack with asymmetrical SupportPanel and our Active Strap Technology make it highly adjustable and easy to use. The rockered, aluminum baseplate delivers direct energy transfer and maintains natural boardfeel.
- Baseplate: Aluminum Alloy, Rockered - The NX2-Series is a lightweight Aluminum-alloy rockered baseplate. This is our stiffest and most responsive baseplate, for riders who want immediate response and direct edge control.
- HiBack: Glass-Filled Nylon, ModBack - The modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support and flex where you need it. The Aluminum-alloy heelcup ModBacks offer more stiffness and response, while the Glass-filled Nylon ModBacks offer a lively and fun feel. The upper zone of the ModBacks use independently adjustable SupportPanels, with model-specific flexes and asymmetrical shapes to ergonomically fit your body and deliver fine-tuned performance, also trigger the Active Strap Technology
- Support Panel: ATM.8 - This All-Terrain modular panel is molded from a Glassfilled Nylon as well, and is shaped slightly flatter and more narrow. This offers a perfect balance of stiffness and support with lateral flexibility, for freedom of movement in layback slashes and styling out tricks
- PowerStrap: Fusion - Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control
- Ratchet-Buckles: Aluminum LSR, Locking Slap Ratchets - These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Extras: Active Strap Technology, 2.5° Canted BankBeds, N-Gel Heel+Basepad Cushioning, Aluminum Offset MultiDisk (4HP+3HP+Channel)