Flow Omni Fusion Snowboard Bindings - Men's
Women who want responsive Flow bindings, with an accent on support and comfort, want the OMNI. The low, wide reverse-cut of the asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack highback gives ideal flexibility and support, while the expanded-EVA 2.5° canted and adjustable BankBed footbed and Active Strap Technology double down on comfort and convenience
- Baseplate: Glass-Filled Nylon, Rockered - The Fuse-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate, with Aluminum-alloy adjustable sidewings. This is a slightly softer baseplate compared to the NX2, but still very fun, direct and responsive, for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate.
- HiBack: Glass-Filled Nylon,NEW Asym UniBack - The all-new asymmetrical 1-piece UniBack is a light-weight composite molded hiback with a balanced feel of support and comfort, and a perfect fit to follow the boot contour and canted riding angles. The Asym UniBack also automatically triggers Active Strap Technology for the easiest SpeedEntry experience
- Powerstrap: Fusion PowerStrap - Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control
- Ratchet-Buckles: LSR, Locking Slap Ratchets -These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in & out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Extras: Active Strap Technology, 2.5° Canted BankBeds, Nylon Offset MultiDisk (4HP+3HP+Channel)