Goode G-Max Plus Ski Poles
- Lighter-Stronger-Aerodynamic: Our Pateneted pole design features "pencil" shafts that are 10.44 mm or 12.7 mm in diameter for better balance and feel. Teh shaft is the same diamter at the top and bottom. Pure carbon composite poles are up to 6 times stronger than alloy poles, about 30% lighter, don't bend, atre more durable, and have aexcellent feel and balance. Ergonomic grips make these Goode ski poles easy to hold and use in all temperatures and conditions.
- Comfortable, Balanced Grips, Releasable Straps: Ergonomically designed grips are comfortable, perfectly balanced, are easy to hold, and help deliver ideal swing weight. Our patented Inter-Loc™ hook system attaches our straps and gloves to the pole more precisely than traditional straps. This creates the preferred Swing Angle™ putting more energy and control in your hand. Our Inter-Loc™ strap system allows the strap to release from the pole if enough force is applied - potential protection if a pole gets hung on a branch or twig while skiing in the trees.
- Firm-Flexible-Shock Absorbing: Our firm, flexible shafts take advantage of the natural shock absorption properties of carbon. Lightweight, firm, performance, but less "Kick back" for better balance, and they're easier on hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Shaft: 12.7 mm Diameter Composite
- Grip: Black or Clear Uni Density
- Strap: Woven Nylon with Buckle