Goode Super Max Ski Poles (Beyond Red):
- Lighter-Stronger-Aerodynamic: Our patented pole design features "pencil' shafts that are 10.4 mm or 12.7 mm in diameter for better balance and feel. the shaft is the same diameter at the top and bottom. Pure carbon composite poles are up to 6 times stronger than alloy poles, about 30% lighter, don't bend, are more durable, and have excellent feel and balance. Ergonomic grips are easy to hold and use in all temperatures and conditions.
- Comfortable, Balanced Grips, Releasable Straps: Erghonomically designed grips are comfortable, perfectly balanced, are easy to hold, and help deliver ideal swing weight. Our patented Inter-Loc™ hook system attaches our straps and gloves to the pole more precisely than traditional straps. This creates the preferreed Swing Angle™ putting more energy and control in your hand. Our Inter-Loc™ strap system allows the strap to release from the pole if enough force is applied - potential protection if a pole gets hung on a branch or twig while skiing in the trees.
- Firm-Flexible-Shock Absorbing: Ouyr firm, flexible shafts take advantage of the natural shock absorption properties of carbon. Lightweight, firm performance, but less "kick back" for better balance, and theyre easier on hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Easy, Inter-Change™ Baskets: Our Inter-Change™ basket system allows skiers to change baskets effortlessly and easily. Change your traditional baskets to powder baskets in seconds, simply screw a basket off, and snap a different one on.
- Shaft: 12.7 mm Diameter Composite
- Grip: Dual Density
- Strap: Woven Nylon with Buckle