Never Summer Aura Snowboard - Women's
The Aura features our hard-charging Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile. This trendsetter has a mid-firm flex, directional shape, Vario Power Grip Sidecut, and enhanced stability with a sleek shape. If you have the need for speed, big beautiful carves, or big mountain riding then surround yourself with the Aura.
- Carbonium Topsheet - The PREMIUM TOPSHEETS are our very durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built in stomp pad. These premium topsheet materials include our Carbonium Topsheet, Hextech, Matte Topsheet and TruGrit Topsheet.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology - More carbon equals more power and performance. The CARBON MAX LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength here it’s needed most. The result is a lightweight yet powerful configuration that provides torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control a rider needs.
- Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile - Features enhanced cambered areas for aggressive edge hold and tremendous pop while maintaining the versatility of Original Rocker Camber.
- Extended transition Area - A small, flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder floatation.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut - Utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radiuses which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radiuses which render quick turn initiation and the final fourth and fifth contact points. The Chairman Power Grip Sidecut has two more radiuses for additional edge hold.
- Low Profile Nose/Tail - A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. LOW PROFILE TIP/TAIL also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it’s deep.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass - BI-LITE FIBERGLASS combines many of the strength characteristics of our STS fiberglass with an ultra light glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- NS Superlight Wood Core - Using a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. Our NS SUPERLIGHT WOOD CORE is CNC sanded in our custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving our snowboards unequaled performance.
- RDS 1 Damping System - The laminated damping layers on the RDS 1 are more extensive along the full length of the effective edge, and less extensive in the tip and tail, giving the board high-speed stability with reduced tip and tail swing weight.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers - ELASTOMERIC UNDERFOOT STABILIZERS directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall - We were the first snowboard company to use and perfect SINTERED P-TEX SIDEWALLS, and we’ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls, that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base - Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for our higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the DURASURF XT SINTERED 5501 BASE the fastest we’ve ever used.
- P-tex Tip/Tail Protection - Boards with P-TEX TIP/TAIL PROTECTION have UHMW Plastic, or P-Tex, which is a softer molecular material, that not only seals and protects the wood core, but also absorbs vibration and impact.