Never Summer Proto type Two Snowboard - Women's
Women's All Mountain Twin
The Women’s Proto Type Two is the perfect all around asymmetrical twin. It features a new progressive shape, deeper heelside sidecut, Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile and a perfect mid flex. It’s the most versatile board you’ll ever ride. Pop in and out of the park, carve the steeps and maneuver through trees like you’re riding three different boards. The Women’s Proto is exactly your type.
- TruGrit Topsheet - The PREMIUM TOPSHEETS are our very durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built in stomp pad. These premium topsheet materials include our Carbonium Topsheet, Hextech, Matte Topsheet and TruGrit Topsheet.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology - More carbon equals more power and performance. The CARBON MAX LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength here it’s needed most. The result is a lightweight yet powerful configuration that provides torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control a rider needs.
- Ripsaw Rocker Camber Profile - Features enhanced cambered areas for aggressive edge hold and tremendous pop while maintaining the versatility of Original Rocker Camber.
- Extended transition Area - A small, flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder floatation.
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut - VARIO POWER GRIP SIDECUT utilizes multiple radiuses creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, however when unbent allows the board to track straight and not catch. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radiuses which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radiuses which render quick turn initiation and the final fourth and fifth contact points. The Chairman Power Grip Sidecut has two more radiuses for additional edge hold.
- Low Profile Nose/Tail - A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. LOW PROFILE TIP/TAIL also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it’s deep.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass - BI-LITE FIBERGLASS combines many of the strength characteristics of our STS fiberglass with an ultra light glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability
- NS SuperLight Wood Core - Using a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. Our NS SUPERLIGHT WOOD CORE is CNC sanded in our custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving our snowboards unequaled performance.
- Perforated Rocker Pad - Perforated to reduce weight, these thin elastomeric PERFORATED ROCKER PADS are strategically located in the mid-section of the board. This absorbs the vibration between the feet and provides a buffer in the rocker area, which is in continuous contact with the snow.
- RDS 2 Damping System - This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers - ELASTOMERIC UNDERFOOT STABILIZERS directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall - We were the first snowboard company to use and perfect SINTERED P-TEX SIDEWALLS, and we’ve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls, that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base - Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for our higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the DURASURF XT SINTERED 5501 BASE the fastest we’ve ever used.
- Harmonic Tip/Tail Damper - HARMONIC DAMPERS in the tip and tail take out a high percentage of residual vibration by quieting the nose and tail. This enhances stability at speed, in variable snow conditions and on board landings without deadening the liveliness and pop of the cambered areas.