Ride Revolt Snowboard Bindings - Men's
Our Mission when building the Revolt was to create a binding that was a Cinch to use. The Genesis of our Formula was simple: Aluminum is stronger than plastic and gimmicks. The driving Force behind the success of the Revolt has been our continued dedication to producing the highEST quality binding at this price point. You can look around at these other brands binding models, but any other binding mentioned is probably not going to give you the freestyle feel of our urethane SlimeBack™ highbacks combined with the durability of an aluminum chassis. Your first Re:Flex may be to Select an online retailer and Transfer some funds, but it might be Kwicker to visit your nearest snowboard shop.
- Chassis: EDGE™ Chassis - A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. The Edge is built with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver durability and performance for the advancing rider.
- Footbed: Wedgie™ 2.5 - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Offered in two levels to accommodate your physical stance and riding style. The standard Wedgie™ is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop,
- Basepad: EVA Pad - A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Highback: SlimeBack™ - Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls® technology. The Slimeback material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Ankle Strap: Stitched Strap - Traditional binding strap construction featuring a clean flip & stitch construction made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene.
- Ankle Ratchet: NEW! Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- Toe Strap: ThinGrip™ Plus - A convertible toe strap that is lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- Discs: Micro Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/ channel board.