Scott Team Issue Ski poles
The SCOTT Jr. Team Issue GS brings the freestyle look into the racing world. Go fast with the legendary SCOTT GS bending poles.
- S3 Aluminum Alloy Shaft - S3 aluminum shafts are computer engineered and manufactured with high-grade aluminum. This magnesium aluminum alloy has been strain hardened to confer high strength and good resistance.
- 16mm Shaft Diameter
- GS Bending
- Junior Notch Grip - The Junior Notch Grip is our Notch Strike Grip for smaller hands.
- FX 15x25 Strap - The FX 15X25 straps feature an increased strap width on the back of the hand for additional support. The injection-molded nylon buckle exceeds a tensile strength of 800 psi.
- Race Basket - The race basket is designed to minimize drag and wind resistance when racing. This basket is featured on our slalom race poles.
- Ice Tip - The Ice Tip is diamond shaped for unbeatable hold in extreme conditions.