Spark R&D Arc Splitboard Bindings - Men's:
Lightweight with medium flex for long tours, epic overnighters, trees and steeps. The Arc is our most popular splitboard binding. For this season, an optimized snap ramp shaves weight, and the new Fusion molded touring brackets make the whole system lighter and more durable while providing a smoother touring experience.
ARC - Lightweight and Surfy
- Features Tesla T1 System anatomy: built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, newly optimized snap ramps, and new Fusion molded side-lock touring brackets.
- Whammy Bar climbing wire: a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change high-to-low-to stowed.
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance
- Cutouts also conveniently allow for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement
- Features a medium flex version of the Rip ‘N’ Flip highback for a surfy ride down. Ideal for riders who prefer more mobility.
- Pillow Line straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Ankle straps are smaller around the boot with a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot.
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range
- Incorporates Burton’s time-tested bomber buckles
- Fusion Molded Touring Brackets: One piece design combines bushings and bracket into a single piece, made entirely of a self lubricating bushing grade of plastic. Thanks to the improved material properties, the pivot holes in Fusion brackets last longer than the brass bushings in our previous aluminum style brackets. Moving to the molded design also reduced the weight of the bracket itself by 40%.