Apex XP-L Ski Boots - Women's:
High Performance for Big Mountain Skiers?
Apex is excited to introduce the XP-L, designed for the aggressive female skier who skis fast and hard yet wants her boot to be warm and comfortable. The XP-L has the same architecture as the XP, resulting in the shortest, stiffest and lightest boot we’ve ever offered to the female skier.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Chassis built with all-new NanoLite Carbon material making XP-L even lighter
- 18 points of closure
- Two Boa® closure zones
- Vibram® ICETREK high-traction outsole
- External tongue construction with patent-pending Serpentine™ lacing for secure closure and effective water shedding
- Adjustable Flex-Arm with four forward lean positions
- Tunable A-Flex Suspension™ provides three flex settings
- Medial and lateral cuff alignment
- Tri-level flex rating: 95/105/115
- Multi-density heat-moldable liner with Thinsulate® for added warmth
- Speed lace system for added support
- Dual density ergonomic insole