Arc'teryx Airah Jacket - Women's: The single-layer solution for warmth and weather protection on backcountry tours. A single-layer solution providing comprehensive backcountry protection with exceptional breathability, the Airah combines waterproof GORE-TEX® performance with air-permeable Polartec® Alpha® insulation. The result is a warm jacket for rest and descent phases that also manages heat and humidity on ascents. About 30% lighter than conventional layering systems, and far more packable, the Airah has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, pit zips and powder skirt.
- Skiing and Snowboarding - Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- GORE-TEX® - Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Synthetic Insulation - Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Polartec® - Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Lightweight Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Ski pass sleeve in left hand pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector