Arc'teryx Astryl Pant - Women's: Created specifically for on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Astryl Pant delivers downhill performance with a streamlined aesthetic. Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with a flannel backer, the Astryl provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth. The women’s specific trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips provide ventilation on warmer days, and PowderCuffs™ prevent snow from entering boots.
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
• Fit: Trim fit
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
• Front fly with snap closure
• Side zippers for easy venting
Waist & Belt Configuration:
• Belt loops
• Internal waist adjuster
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Two zippered cargo pockets
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.