Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest - Men's: This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Lightweight, insulated Coreloft™ vest, designed to preserve core warmth. Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
Fit: Trim fit
Our Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Compressible and packable
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Full front zip with wind flap
Drop back hem
Internal chest pocket with zip
Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon