Arc'teryx Delta LT Zip - Men's:
Compact half zip micro fleece pullover that performs as a cold weather base layer and shoulder season mid layer. Delta Series: Mid layer fleece | LT: Lightweight.
- DELTA: Air permeable fleece mid layer. Thermally efficient, comfortable next to skin.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS: Versatile high performance designs for divers activities and conditions
- POLARTEC: Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air-permeable properties. Offers durability
DELTA LT ZIP NECK
- The Delta LT Zip microfleece pullover shines as a lightweight midlayer, warm baselayer and even as a standalone. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs small. Its low bulk and Trim fit allow it layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Easily stowed in a pack, it also performs as standalone in mild conditions.
- Use specific design that facilitates the body’s natural motion is an essential element of Arc’teryx design. The Delta LT’s functional articulation in the sleeves prevents them from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach. The Trim fit stays close to the body but does not bind. As a layering piece, the Delta LT is designed to work efficiently with a complete system to conserve energy, warmth and manage moisture.
FUNCTION and VERSATILITY
- The deep front zip uses a nonlocking slider that allows single hand operation when rapid ventilation is needed. Pockets are removed so as not to lead to irritation under a shell. The high collar seals in warmth and layers easily under a shell. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 73.5 cm / 29 in
- Sizing Chart: Men's Top Sizing Chart
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Model: 17584