Arc'teryx Macai Jacket - Men's: Athletic fitting, waterproof GORE-TEX, down insulated jacket designed for cold days on-area skiing and snowboarding.
Fit: Hip Length, Regular Fit
Luxurious, cold weather, waterproof and down insulated ski jacket for on area use.
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
- Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hood, hem and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
- Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
- A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
Arc'teryx Down Construction
- Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
- For more information on Arc'teryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
- Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.