Arc'teryx Tauri Jacket - Men's: Lightweight, insulated GORE-TEX® jacket for backcountry rest phases and descents. Bringing both midlayer warmth and GORE-TEX® protection, the Tauri Jacket is a single-layer solution for backcountry descents and rest phases in cold, stormy conditions. Breathable N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX sheds snow and wind, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation delivers thermal performance without cold spots. Lighter and more packable than conventional layering systems, the Tauri has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, articulated construction, pit zips, and powder skirt.
Skiing and Snowboarding
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Adjustable, insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture