Atomic Hawx Prime 120 Ski Boots - Men's:
Our Atomic Hawx Prime 120 is a super sporty all-mountain ski boot with a stiff flex. This legendary Hawx medium fit comes with Memory Fit, so you can get the completely personalized shell, cuff and liner of a custom ski boot in minutes. With Power Shift you can adjust your forward lean and crank your flex index to 130 to fully suit you. Our revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. The new Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner with pre-shaped ankles provides an even better first fit. While the boot also features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive in even the coldest, dampest conditions. Finished with a lighter build and optional WTR Grip Pads for easier walking, the Hawx Prime 120 is a seriously capable custom boot for strong all-mountain skiers.
- Weight 2172 g per Boot / 26.5
- Memory Fit - Create the perfect personalized fit in minutes with our advanced heat-fitting technology.
- Sole Flex - The Hawk flex area on the sole of the boot provides a really natural bending line, promoting better balance, better feel underfoot and more control.
- Power Shift - Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13 degrees or 15 degrees or 17 degrees as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points. For a completely personalized set-up.
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ - Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toe-box and Sidas footbeds provide continous comfort. Then 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- 50 mm Velcro Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Fit- Medium 100 mm Medium Fit
- Flex- Hard
- 2-Component Shell with Sole Flex
- 1 mm Offset Shell
- 3 Degree Rotation
- Forward Lean Angle 13-15-17 degrees
- Flat Bottom Chassis
- Size Adjuster Included