Atomic STH2 WTR 13 Ski Bindings with 115mm Brake:
If you’re looking for a ski binding to go with your flat powder or park & pipe skis, the low-built Atomic STH² 13 WTR is ideal. It’s like the STH² 16 WTR, just slightly lighter with lower release values (DIN 4-13). It’s got high-impact steel housing and shock-absorbing Progressive Transfer Pads to hold up to a full-on park and powder thrashing, while the Oversized Platform enables you to transfer more power to the ski. The self-retracting Freeski Brakes are made for switch landings and soft snow, eliminating hang-ups and drag on powder. It’s also height-adjustable, compatible with WTR soles, and easy to step into, even in deep powder.
- DIN RANGE STH2 13 WTR: 5 - 113 HEIGHT 18.4 mm
- WEIGHT STH2 13 WTR: 2.2 kg per Pair
- BRAKES 90 / 100 / 115 / 130 mm
- Low Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Steel Housing - High impact steel construction that stands up agianst the wear and tear of park and pipe skiing, or powder sessions.
- Progressive Transfer Pads - Special inserts in the toe and heel increase dampening and forgiveness.
- Oversized Platform - A super wide platform to ensure maximum power transmission on fatter skis.
- Stomp Pedal - Shock absorption under the toe.
- Freeski Brakes - Self retracting brakes eliminate hang ups on switch landings.
- Walk To Ride compatible - Compatiable with Walk to Ride (WTR) boots - boots with special grip pads for better walking.