Atomic Warden MNC 11 Binding with 90 mm Brake:
The Atomic Warden MNC 11 is a solid option to go with any all-mountain ski. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a super-wide platform that provides extra lateral power transmission, steering, flex, and dampening. This platform is also 30% wider than comparable bindings so works particularly well with progressive wider skis like Vantage. It has a DIN range of 3.5 to 11. It also features a Low Profile Chassis, Progressive Transfer Pads, and a special lightweight heel that keeps your ski nice and gentle.
- Multi Norm Certified: Thanks to an adjustable toe height and sliding AFD toe piece, Multi Norm certified bindings are TUV approved for all three types of soles: DIN (ISO 5355), Touring (ISO 9523), and Walk To Ride (WTR). That means they fit every normed boot in the market
- Walk To Ride Compatible: WTR compatible bindings are compatible with new Walk To Ride (WTR) boots - boots with special grip pads for better walking. WTR boots and bindings are completely safe, just like any other DIN boot/binding combo
- Toe Height Adjustment
- Low Profile Chassis: The low stand height increases your feel for the terrain and also enhances power transmission to the ski
- Oversized Platform & U-Power Toe: A super-wide platform allows for maximum lateral power transmission. We also have different platforms with different widths to choose from
- Progressive Transfer Pads: Special inserts in the toe and heel increase dampening and forgiveness