Blizzard Bodacious Ski - Men's: The late legend Arne Backstrom had a vision that came to fruition in the Bodacious. His signature ski is designed for blasting steep terrain, nuking in blower conditions, and doing it all in total control, a la Arne. This year’s Bodacious features some changes to tailor it to the unforgettable days we all crave. Leading with the new Carbon Flipcore in the tip and tail, the Bodacious becomes more forgiving with a tapered tip and tail and no metal. Tip and tail rocker, flat underfoot, and 118mm in the waist round out the package.
Lenghts: 172-185-193 cm
Sidecut: 138-118-127 mm
Radius: 27.0 m (185 cm)
Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood, Carbon + Ti
- Carbon Flipcore - Flipcore Technology revolutionized the perception of what a rockered ski could do. Carbon Flipcore is the evolution of this revolutionary process and sets a new standard for performance in Freeride skis.
- Rocker-Flat-Rocker Profile - Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Full Sidewall -
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Lite Core - Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.