Blizzard Cochise Skis - Kids':
If your young ripping skier has progressed past the shorter, junior skis, but not quite ready to step into a full adult model, the Cochise Jr. is the go-to option. With Flipcore construction, a light woodcore, full sidewalls and rockered tip and tail, with camber underfoot, the Cochise Jr. allows your skier to arc turns on the groomers, rip through untouched snow with ease or catch some air with confindence. Playful and easy but with performance that will be there and help them progres to the next level, the Cochise Jr. is the perfect Jr. freeride ski.
- LENGTHS CM. (RADIUS M.): 140 (13.5), 150 (15.0), 160 (16.5)
- SIDECUT: 128-95-111 MM
- WEIGHT: 1290G (150CM)
- Camber Profile - Ski profile with a rocker at the tip & tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarntees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Dura-Tec - Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis' strength and durability. Dratec protects the skis surface, tips and iq tracks adding longevity to your skis. Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, maxiumum edge radius all contribute to the durability.
- Full Sidewall - Full sidewall guarantees energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing the performance of the ski. Sidewall provides constant pressure along the full length of the ski.
- Flipcore - Flipcore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: Natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the si in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level or stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski .