Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis - Men's: The new Rustler 10 with Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. is the ski of choice for those looking to have fun while pushing themselves to ski better and explore all corners of the hill in any snow conditions. D.R.T. construction allow the skis to be playful, forgiving and versatile, with ultimate stability underfoot, letting today's freeride skier play with the terrain and snow any way they want. Free to Fun. Compare it to the rest of the line in Blizzard skis.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing the performance of the ski. Sidewall provides constant pressure along the full length of the ski.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Dura-Tec: Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis' strength and durability.
- D.R.T. Carbon Flipcore: Specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the bamboo and isocore cores.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- ISO-Pauwlonia-Blasa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- D.R.T. Tech
From Freesier Magazine:
"It's a great all-around, go-anywhere, do-anything rig." said one test about the Rustler 10. "Playful, responsive, super stable and more carving-centric than its brother, the Rustler 11."