Blizzard Sheeva 9 Skis - Women's:
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing the performance of the ski. Sidewall provides constant pressure along the full length of the ski.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers. Reduced weight thanks to the bamboo and isocore cores.
- D.R.T. Carbon Flipcore: Specifically shaped later of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-directional carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Dura-Tec: Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis' strength and durability.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore
- D.R.T. Tech