Dalbello Krypton 110 Ski Boots - Men's: The Krypton 110 is one of the most popular performance freeskiing boots on the market. Developed specifically for all around the mountain versatility using the award winning Krypton 2 chassis, the 110 is packed with state-of-the-art technology: Cabrio design, Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance, and Contour 4 fit architecture. Instant Fit Sport liners are thermo formable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop.
- Cabrio Design - This unique construction combines a 3 piece construction assembly. The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- My Fit - My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- Low Cuff Hinge Point - High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Co-molded, Bi-injection - BI-Injection technology molecularly bonds 2 different density polymers into one structure; Softer plastic panels over the instep for easy flex and on/off functionality are surrounded by a hard plastic frame for steering and control.
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels - Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear.
- Kinetic response tongue -
The highly resilient polyamide flex ribbed tongue is available in three different kind of flex-stiffness (stiff, medium and soft). All of them stay in permanent contact with the leg and improve the responsiveness and control of the boots behavior. The tongue can be easily interchanged inbetween the following stiffness-variables:
>> STIFF - Flex index - 120/130 : Strong flex and very quick smooth elastic rebound for high / Pro level skier
>> MEDIUM - Flex index - 100/120: Medium flex with gentle elastic smooth rebound for medium to strong skier
>> SOFT - Flex index - 85/100: Soft flex with forgiven smooth elastic rebound made specific for woman / light skier
- Dynalink heel retention system - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler - Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Replacement Toe / Heel Protector - Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- Forward Lean Control - FORWARD LEAN control wedges may inserted at boot rear between lower shell and cuff to change forward inclination
- Flex Control - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Twin Axis Canting - To align lateral inclination of cuff to skier’s lower leg.
- Aluminium Buckles - All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Inverted forefoot buckle - AForefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.ll collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Micro buckles - Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- IF Performer - The IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in and still giving the opportunity to fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium densitiv ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- CONSTRUCTION - Cabrio
- FLEX - 110
- LAST - 98 mm
- MATERIAL - PU/PU
- LINER - IF Sport
- BUCKLE - FP-100 ALU - MICRO