Dalbello Panterra 120 ID Ski Boots - Men's: The ideal boot for advanced to expert skiers looking for a wide range of adjustment features and creature comforts, the brand new Panterra 120 I.D. incorporates many of the structural and performance features of the popular Krypton, with the addition of a ski/walk mode for greater comfort. The new shell design enjoys improved cosmetics with a much lighter overall weight, while Dalbello’s signature 3 Piece Cabrio design provides consistent flex and shock absorption combined with lateral power and rearward support. Contour 4 Fit Technology allows for an anatomical fit with extra room at the key hot-spots many skiers encounter, while the VFF Fit System enables the forefoot width to be adjusted via the toe buckle. Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski for more power and control with less effort. The standard ID NOW custom thermo-moldable liners are incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and add even more warmth and shock absorption.
- Cabrio Design - This unique construction combines a 3 piece construction assembly. The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- My Fit - My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. As the most comprehensive fitting program, liner and shell can now be thermo customized in several levels additional to the pre-molded shell (Contour 4) which is included in every My Fit boot. To your individual specific needs of your foot - easy and quick!
- Variable Volume Fit - Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- ID Liner - For high sportive skiers - 100% customizable. The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point - High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs. The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Xtra Grip High Traction Toes / Heels - High traction composite polyurethane toes & heels. Lightweight and durable.
- GripWalk Option - This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- Dynalink heel retention system - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler - Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Replacement Toe / Heel Protector - Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- Ski & hike mechanism - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Flex Control - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Aluminium Buckles - All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Micro buckles - Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- ID Now - The mix of medium density and super soft ultralon foam ensures an instant fit at the very first step in. For those who want to customize the liner individually, the heat molding takes about 6-8 minutes and guarantees a precise fit and great comfort.
- Canting (Shaft Alignment) - The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance.
- Inverted forefoot buckle - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.