Dynastar Speed Zone 12ti Konect System Skis - Men's:
Rooted in race technology and developed for hard-snow conditions, the all-new SPEED ZONE 12 Ti delivers an entirely new level of ultra-smooth on-trail power, precision and comfort with a verstile (15m) turn shape for technical expert skiers. Featuring our all-new, industry-first "active suspension" technology, Powerdrive works like the chasis of a race car, absorbing changing terrain and eliminating instability, effectively planting the ski to the snow to unleash quiet acceleration, smooth, dynamic power, and groundbreaking edge grip and control. Early Rise tip rocker eases turn initiation, rolling seasmlessly edge to edge while retaining traditional snap, power, and rebound underfoot for energetic and playful carving performance. 100% On-Trail
- ROCKER - TIP ROCKER - Engineered with traditional camber through the majority of the ski and subtle, low tip rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip, while the subtle tip rocker allows easier pivoting on flat skis, instant turn initiation for instictive carving performance, and confident, full-length edge contact through the turn.
- TAIL DIMENSION - 106MM
- WAIST WIDTH - 72MM
- TIP WIDTH - 121MM
- RADIUS - 15M
- Sidecuts- Powerdrive - consists of a vertical sidewall made from three materials: a visco-elastic component to absorb uneven terrain, a second Titanal part to boost performance and the ABS element of the sidewall, which plays its traditional and pivotal role of ensuring ski/ snow contact.
- Structure - Sandwhich - Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Core - Active Wood Core - The Active Wood Core combines the benefits of the Microcell core with those of a wood core. Comfort and stability meet agility and energy. The Active Wood Core creates skis that are both lively and shock absorbing for an even smoother snow feel.
- Ski Material - Fibro Metal - Utilizes varying shapes of metal and fiberglass laminates at staggered lengths in the tip of the ski to provide a lighter extremity. The unique layered shapes control tip torsion which smoothes out turn initiation and improves full-length edge contact. The lighter weight tip improves the swing weight of the ski for quick and adaptable turn initiation.
- EXTRA MATERIALS - TIP PROTECTOR