Elevenate Louvie Jacket - Men's:
The Louvie Jacket is a new all-seam sealed, three-layer shell jacket made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar. The Louvie Jacket is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust temperature using a layering system, and is suitable for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- 3L Dermizax EV Ecodear, 100% polyester (plant-based 30%), PFC-free DWR, YKK water resistant zippers.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- YKK Water resistant zippers