Elevenate Vallon Jacket - Men's:
The Vallon Jacket is a new style for this season. This free-skiing jacket is an all-seam sealed, three-layer shell jacket with a slightly longer cut, made from Dermizax EV ecodear. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process for refining sugarcane into sugar.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax ecodear.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Two chest pockets.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumb holes.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Fit: Relaxed