Elevenate Vallon Jacket - Men's:
The Vallon Jacket is an all-seam sealed, three-layer shell jacket for free-skiing, with a slightly longer cut, made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar.
- 3L Dermizax EV ecodear, 100% polyester (plant-based 30%), PFC-free DWR, YKK water resistant zippers.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-topant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.