Flylow Baker Bib - Men's:
A stout pair of 20k/20k three-layer bibs that can handle any powder day.
Many bibs are created purely for ski mountaineering. And yeah, Flylow gear bibs can handle alpine ascents, but they also fit loose and are comfortable enough to rock the resort or the après-ski scene. They’ve got three-layer waterproof fabric, ample pocket storage for maps and essential gear, Cordura reinforcements to deflect rips, and big inner and outer thigh vents for sweaty climbs.
3-layer Intuitive™ Oxford fabric
- 100% Polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 1000 denier Cordura reinforcements
- Kangaroo chest pouch
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and outer thigh vents