Full Tilt Descendant 6 Ski Boots - Men's
FLUID FLEX AND ROOM TO BREATHE
- Shell - Evolution: The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Liner - Performer: The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining it’s warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
- Flex - 6/90
- Last - 102mm
- 3 Piece Designed Boots -The 3-Piece Boot Concept stems directly from our unique tongue. With five strategically placed ribs, the tongue progressively flexes without discomfort or distortion. So as you press into the tongue of the boot, energy is transferred directly to the ski.
- Boot Board - Shock Absorber - Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Sole - Dual Material Toe & Heel -
- Mid Grip - Dual Material - No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm tpu and a softer material combat wear and keep your feet underneath you on any surface.
- Buckles - Ladder - The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- Forward lean Adjustment - 3 Position - Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 12mm.
- Spoiler - Velcro Wedge
- Cuff - FTE Evolution
- J Bar + Wide Toe - An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control. Also A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
- Ribbed Tongue - 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Easy On/Off_ - The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Intuition™ - All boot liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Adjustable Flex_ - The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitor’s boots require permanent cutting.)
- Infinte Pivot - Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Customizable_ - All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard phillips head screwdriver.