Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boots - Women's:
- Shell - Soul
- Liner - Pro Women's - The Pro Liner’s laminate is specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining warmth in a custom moldable fit.
- Last - 99mm
- Flex - 90
- Women's Cuff - The women’s cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female’s specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
- Boot Board - Shock Absorber - Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Sole - Dual Material Toe & Heel
- Buckles - Widetrack - Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro adjustment.
- J Bar + Wide Toe - An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control. Also A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
- Ribbed Tongue - 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Easy On/Off_ - The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Intuition™ - All boot liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Adjustable Flex_ - The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitor’s boots require permanent cutting.)
- Infinte Pivot - Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Customizable_ - All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard phillips head screwdriver.
Shop Full Tilt ski boots.